Our office continues to be prevention oriented.
We want to help you maintain your teeth for a lifetime. Some of the preventive services we provide you with include:
- Professional ultrasonic cleanings
- The oral hygiene products we recommend are available in-office for your purchase to save you time and money.
- Yearly comprehensive oral exam that includes an oral cancer screening and periodontal charting
- Custom Mouth Guards for all athletics
- Adult and child in-office fluoride treatments
- Pit and fissure sealant for both adults and children
- Individualized oral hygiene instructions
- Latest prescription medications as a non-surgical adjunct in the fight against periodontal disease.
- Innovative laser technology with the Deka High Speed Co2 laser allows us to treat more advanced periodontal conditions with minimally invasive procedures in a more sterile environment.
Professional Ultrasonic Cleanings
If words like “dentist” and “gentle” don’t fit together in your mind, Dream Dentistry aims to provide a paradigm shift.
We provide all of our patients with the luxury of Ultrasonic Scaling. Ultrasonic Scaling takes just a fraction of the time and has been found to be more effective at cleaning your teeth compared to hand scaling alone.
Oral Hygiene Products
Yearly Comprehensive Exams
Custom Mouth Guards
Topical fluorides are used to remineralize early spots of decay and/or prevent decay from happening once teeth are erupted into the mouth. Fluoride treatments of erupted teeth are essential to preventing rampant decay that can be associated with the daily consumption of sodas, energy drinks, sugary foods and beverages, and the side-effects of chemotherapy and other medications that cause dry mouth.
Pit and Fissure Sealants
Individual Oral Hygiene Instruction
Unlike the universal best practices for tooth brushing, there are several ways to clean between your teeth. Flossing is not the answer for everyone. As a matter-a-fact, only 7% of the population actually flosses their teeth! The most important thing is to clean between your teeth regularly enough to not have bleeding gums when you do it, as bleeding is a sign of infection. The most common way to clean between your teeth is with dental floss. However, if you have braces or hard to reach places in your mouth a water irrigator is the most effective way to clean between your teeth. Some people really like using interdental picks and brushes or toothpicks, which are also effective but, they can also create black triangles between your teeth as your gum tissue becomes blunted from repeatedly pushing it down and away from the crown of your tooth. We look forward to helping you determine your best oral hygiene protocol to keep your teeth healthy!
Latest Perscriptions and Treatment of Periodontal Disease
There are many things we can do to help you maintain the health of your teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
(First Sat. of the month)
Scroll for reviews